Find our most recent stories tagged by their locations. Click here for more story locations.
Posted: 08 Mar 2010 | 6:00 am
According to an interview by Andrew Batt from Thailand Property Report with CEO Sorapoj Techakrasi of Pace development the recently launched Ritz-Carlton Residences Bangkok have hit THB 1.7 billion in sales. Pricing for the project has been set at THB 250,000 per square meter which is at the upper echelon of the capital's property market.
Located in the premier mixed use Mahanakorn project which is slated to be Thailand's tallest building with 77 stories. The complex will include a luxury boutique Edition hotel which is a joint venture between Ian Schrager and Marriott, as well as upscale retail.
Tracking industry trends thephuketinsider.com in Bangkok has learned the Sathorn located Banyan Tree Residences recently took two non refundable deposits from a recently trade show, which demonstrates an uplift over 2009 trading.
While at the nearby Sukhothai Residences adjacent to the iconic hotel 75% of the units have been sold with the developer holding the remaining 25% of stock to sell on completion at premium pricing.
A column featuring environmental issues and conservation around the island. Click here for more Green Reports check out the latest story from the leading experts:
While we hope for the best that Phuket's new airport expansion will have some green focus, it's encouraging to view Singapore's Changi as setting a global standard.
Flying always gives me a chance to look outside the box and today a news article in SikAir's in-flight magazine caught my imagination.
CENTEL 34.50 - 0.50 %
DTC 56.25 - 0.75 %
ERW 4.06 + 0.04 %
GRAND 1.12 + 0.01 %
LRH 28.75 + 0.50 %
MANRIN 25.25 - 0.50 %
MINT 24.40 + 0.40 %
ROH 27.00 0.00 %
SHANG 50.00 + 0.75 %
Library of published hospitality, tourism and property market intelligence.
Get Off The Beaten Track - Soma Journeys
PHUKET GAZETTEMerry in the Maldives
PROPERTY REPORT SOUTH EAST ASIAThe Great Toast Crisis